My family love 850T robot!
My family love 850T robot!
2021/01/29 17:31

I was a Robot Vacuums doubter, especially that I live in a house that all the rooms have carpet except the kitchen and the bathroom, and most of the reasonably priced robot vacuums don't have enough suction power to have these carpets indeed vacuumed and cleaned, and the ones that have good suction power are ridiculously expensive. Well, not anymore, after I tried this new powerful and reliable priced vacuum, I can say I'm in love with it!

After a lot of trials, it corresponds perfectly to the seller's descriptions. Many points are in favour of this small but powerful vacuum cleaner, meanwhile the packaging very well cared for and equipped with different accessories, including spare parts. The instruction booklet is very clear and allows simplified use for any user. Immediately configured with app and wifi network allows me to see in real time the mapping of the rooms in which it performs cleaning, clean square meters and residual charge. In case of battery under 10% returns alone on its base to recharge, only neo on this point, does not save the mappings but only the last cleaning record carried out. It can also be used with the remote control and in manual mode, directing it as if it were a radio-controlled machine. The vacuum cleaner is very powerful and even in deep cleaning mode does not make as much noise, quietly climbs on beautiful thick carpets without any effort and I find it perfect as space management (look only at not having wires around, like phone chargers). Overall I believe it has nothing to envy to more emblazoned brands, in fact, others don't have the washer-washers feature that works in an egregious way. For now nothing negative to report, the cost is certainly not low but I think it is justified by solid construction materials and performance that seem impeccable to me at the moment. My family and I feel very satisfied.

Tutte le risposte(0)
Utenti interattivi