M6 Pro Top quality and performance
M6 Pro Top quality and performance
Corinne2021/01/29 11:09

Top quality and performance! The first time you use it, the laser hoover scans your entire house, making a complete circle. You then choose one or more rooms or areas to clean directly from the app and the robot goes there on its own. This is a big advantage compared to hoovers without laser technology where we can't choose a specific part to vacuum. It is also ideal for large areas, thanks to its autonomy of 110 minutes and its 550 ml dust container, it can clean up to 150 square meters.

In the package, everything is well protected. I find some additional accessories, such as a second mop. There are two tanks: one only for collecting dust, the other one that allows the robot to vacuum the dust and do the floor cleaning.

After connecting it to the wifi it mapped my house (small tip: if your house is big, activate edge cleaning from the app so you have a map directly on your smartphone) and at each cleaning it updates the house map.

The Proscenic app is really well made, useful and functional, and we can choose from a wide range of options, including eco/normal/turbo suction mode and, in addition to suction, the amount of detergent the mop needs to clean.

I haven't managed to try the alexa function yet, I will try later.

In conclusion I can say that it is excellent because it removes a lot of household chores. This product is well thought out, has a nice design and it would be hard to do without it now!

Tutte le risposte(2)
Ultima rispostaShashank
Utenti interattivi
Segui Seguendo
Segui Seguendo