I am a happy owner of the M7 PRO. After a few months of use, I arrived at the following conditions of improvement. I have already written an email directly and they promised me a new, much more functional app. What experience have you had? We team up to help developers improve the product.
1) On the home screen it is difficult to select the robot you have to select several times before being able to log in, it may be convenient to select a preferred device so that it automatically enters when you open the app.
2) In the do not disturb and silent modes, the robot still unloads the tank and the same if the automatic unloading is disabled
3)It is not possible to select which zones / areas to Y wash.
4) When dividing by hand in the creation of areas, the red line is not displayed in the correct position and it is impossible to understand where to position it, when I finish drawing the line one is displayed in a different position.
5) The layer of personal areas and forbidden areas is not aligned with the map, it is all married further down on the left. In the video I show how the areas I designed cannot be aligned with the left and other edges of the map created.
6) The notifications do not arrive if the app is closed, it would be useful if it arrived with a popup start and end cleaning, cleaning failed and other status notifications, otherwise every day I have to go to the messages section to see if there are any news. And I don't understand what notifications are that I can enable.
7) It does not warn if the water for washing runs out, it would be convenient for you to ask to check the residual water every certain time. I suggest refers to the fact of making an estimate that if for example the robot with its tank can wash for 10 minutes, after this time, from when the water tank is inserted the robot goes paused and asks to refill the tank so that you can continue washing, because otherwise what is the point of continuing with an empty tank? In my opinion, it involves inserting a timer that is set when the water tank is inserted and is reset when removed.
8) When sharing the profile it does not show the status of the consumables in the shared profile but only in the main one.
9) The name assigned to it is not displayed in the favorite maps, so it becomes difficult to understand which floor of the house it refers to.
10) It would be convenient for the robot to automatically load the map when starting a scheduled cleaning relative. it is not automatically called up when needed and if the programmed cleaning concerns the whole map, the robot starts with a new scan or goes into error if the loaded map is that of another floor.
11) Also in these days I have moved some objects in a room but it is not possible to incorporate the freed areas into the areas already created without having to redo the automatic partition from scratch.
Express your opinion.