Smart self empty robot vacuum
Smart self empty robot vacuum
2020/11/09 07:16
When will Proscenic build a smart self emptying robot vacuum? It would be really cool to have an affordable self emptying robot with AI that can identify and avoid objects, self clean the main brush and of course, empty itself. I love my M7 Pro but if it was smart and could identify and avoid things like cords, socks, Hotwheel cars, dog poop and other small things, be able to clean its own brush and self empty, that would make it the perfect robot vacuum. Just add a front facing camera and a processor that can learn and remember obstacles from what it sees and it would be great. And of course it needs the lidar system to map and traverse the home. Making it smart would also mean it can tell the difference from a floor and carpet and know when to turn its mopping function on and off to keep from mopping carpet. And finally, know when its on board dust bin is full so it knows when to return to base and self empty before returning to where it left off and complete its cleaning task. Several other companies are already building them. Proscenic needs to throw their hat in that ring. You do and I'll replace my M7 Pro with your new smart robot. Looking forward to it. Love my Proscenic M7 Pro. It's a fantastic machine and does a great job of keeping my house super clean. Now build a smart self emptying robot vacuum.
All replies(3)
Interactive Users
Follow Following
Follow Following
Follow Following