850T, a muti-functional robot vacuum with strong suction power
850T, a muti-functional robot vacuum with strong suction power
2021/02/01 15:41

I ordered this vacuum cleaner specifically for my bedroom. It’s a big space with a large bathroom and walking closet. Constant floor cleaning was not some thing I wanted to continue to do. 

So I purchase Proscenic 850T. 

I run this vacuum cleaner every other day usually and it does a great job! It has a remote control, which I really like. I have used a couple of robot vacuum cleaners, Including one made by the brand we all know, and out of all of them, this is the only one that routinely goes back to its base. It finishes the job and goes home, which keeps me from having to look for it. I also liked it it’s a little smaller which allows it to fit underneath small spaces better. 

This robot vacuum is 2 in 1, it can also mop. It is wifi and remote control. You can control it to charger,ring music if you cannot find it,adjust suction levels and sound levels and you also can control its working route by manual.

Strong enough to clean floors and carpets. It is also smart enough to stop in front of steps. So you do not need to look after it at all. It knows what it does.

This thing really helps me a lot.

All replies(2)
Interactive Users
Follow Following
Follow Following