New Costumer. Questions about 850T
New Costumer. Questions about 850T
2021/05/13 18:22

Hi,

On May 2nd I purchased an 850T from eBay and I have a couple of questions, which you may be able to help me with:

1. Using the QR code that came with the product I registered it and created an account. I have received an email (automatic reply) from support@prosenic informing me that my product has been registered, however when accessing the account from my PC I do not see anywhere that my product appears. Is this normal?
  2. I have used the product about 3 times and it still collides with several scanned walls, besides the map it generates is not correct. Does this get better with time?
  3. Is it normal for the robot to circle the same area two or three times?
  4. Once the map is refined, how do I select the device to clean only one room?
  5. My apartment has an area of 55m2. How long will the battery last in 2 in 1 mode (vacuuming and mopping)?
  6. Is there any way to keep it always in "quiet" mode? In this mode it can also vacuum and mop at the same time?
  7. Isn't there any way to connect the device to a 5 Ghz network? I had to enable a 2.4 Ghz network exclusively for the device. It would be great to have everything within one frequency. If not, why?
  8. Does my phone always have to be connected on the same frequency (2.4 Ghz) as the device for it to initiate a scheduled cleaning? Does it improve the robot's location if my phone is connected to the same internet frequency?
  9. How often do you update the firmware? and the app? Does updating the firmware improve the performance of the robot? In the app the map is very small and I need to do zoom and start to be pixelated.
  10. As I read in the double compartment (dust and water) it says that you have to remove it from the device when it is charging. Why?

I hope you can help me with these questions! 😃

Kind Regards ,

Rafael

All replies(2)
Last replyconnie130
Interactive Users
Follow Following