Proscenic A8 air purifier
Proscenic A8 air purifier
2021/10/16 23:42

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to share some pics and thoughts about Proscenic A8 air purifier, which I've received as a gift from Proscenic for participation in their customer survey programme.

As soon as I received it I unpack it and plugged it in. Pairing with the app was as easy as 1,2,3... I've also linked it to my Google Home. This wasn't as straightforward as it could be. But then again, if you read instructions you'll find the answers 😉 

The control buttons, both on the unit and in app, are clear and simple. The unit have 4 speed options and when it's running on the maximum speed it can be a bit noisy. When it's on Auto mode you barely can notice its presence. Unit have 3 different light indicators which corresponding to the air quality. Unfortunately you cannot control the brightness but you can turn it off completely if it's bothering you, let's say at night time. Fortunately enough the unit is equipped with a "sleep mode" which turns lights off and sets fan to the min speed by just one tap.

I've noticed that air quality has improved, even though I have two cats. I can say that the visible amount of dust and hair in the air significantly reduced. 

What I would like to see is some sort of ionizer or ozonator built in into the unit, so it also could tackle gas/smoke/smells. 

And maybe air inlets for quality control could be moved to the front of the unit 😉

That's it for now. 

I'd like to thank Proscenic for giving me the opportunity to test their product.

All replies(0)
Interactive Users