Which Roomba Should I Buy in 2022: A Comparison Between Four Roomba Vacuum Cleaners.
Which Roomba Should I Buy in 2022: A Comparison Between Four Roomba Vacuum Cleaners.
Rowe19882022/01/18 12:11

Vacuum cleaners fall among the best smart home appliances that make floor cleaning an easy exercise. As technology is advancing in different fields, the technology of vacuum cleaners is advancing, and many vacuum cleaner developers are advancing. The iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner developers have developed the best robot vacuum cleaners for you. If you need a top-notch vacuum cleaner to employ, this is the best article. Let’s read together to the end!

iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuum Cleaners Review

iRobot Roomba Robot vacuum cleaners are some of the best vacuum cleaners that you can trust for your floor cleaning. Here are some of the iRobot vacuum cleaners that you can employ;

iRobot Roomba 694

iRobot Roomba 694 falls among the best robot vacuum cleaners by iRobot. We can review iRobot Roomba 694 from many dimensions among them;

iRobot Roomba 694 Design

3-Stage Cleaning - iRobot Roomba 694 is designed to give you a wonderful cleaning experience through its 3-stage cleaning system. This cleaning system is characterized by a set of brushes that lifts all kinds of debris from any floor surface, including deep-pile carpet. With this cleaning system, you can trust iRobot Roomba 694 for clearing any form of dirt from the corners and edges of your floor.

Dirt-Detect Design - iRobot Roomba 694 makes passes on your floor depending on the concentration of dirt. It is designed with patented dirt to detect technology that allows it to identify areas that have a high traffic of dirt and concentrate on the area before moving to other parts.

Battery - iRobot Roomba 694 is designed with a rechargeable battery that is able to power it for about 90 minutes after a full charge. The better part of iRobot Roomba 694 is that it can automatically dock for recharging when the battery runs low.

Sensors – This robot vacuum cleaner navigates your floor with ease using the number of sensors that it is designed with. With these sensors, iRobot Roomba 694 cannot knock any obstacles on the floor nor fall over any cliff.

Pros and Cons

Pros

• iRobot Roomba 694 allows for automatic cleaning power adjustment
  • It is built in a sleek and slim design
  • It allows for fast recharge.
  • Its 3-stage cleaning offers quality cleaning.

Cons

• It lacks a mapping feature
  • It is not the best for a pet owner

Price

Averagely, the price of iRobot Roomba 694 lies between $249 and $349. You also need to check on the shipping and import fees in case you want to order it online.

iRobot Roomba i3+

Here is what we can review iRobot Roomba i3+ about;

iRobot Roomba i3+ Design

The design of iRobot Roomba i3+ is characterized by the following features;

Self-Emptying Base – iRobot Roomba i3+ is designed in a way that, once its dust cup is ¾ full, it automatically empties the collected debris before continuing to vacuum your floor. This makes sure there is continuous floor cleaning even when you are away.

Filters - iRobot Roomba i3+ is designed with high-efficiency filters. These filters have an efficiency of 99%, making iRobot Roomba i3+ an ideal vacuum cleaner for you as an owner of pets or if you are asthmatic.

Powerful Suction - iRobot Roomba i3+ is designed to deliver 10x power-lifting suction that works together with the dual multi-surface rubber brushes to make sure your floor is super clean.

Pros and Cons

Pros

• It offers you excellent cleaning
  • iRobot Roomba i3+ empties its dust bin on its own
  • Its Dirt Auto-Detect feature makes sure your floor is as clean as possible.

Cons

• Its lacks smart mapping

iRobot Roomba E5

iRobot Roomba E5 is also another vacuum cleaner from iRobot that we can review. Here is what it comes with;

iRobot Roomba E5 Design

5X Lifting Power - iRobot Roomba E5 comes with a powerful motor that gives it 5X vacuuming power. This power is enough to pull all forms of dirt, including the stubborn dirt from deep down the deep-pile carpet. 

Filters – the design of iRobot Roomba E5 incorporates high-efficiency filters that come with 99% filtration efficiency. This means that all the allergens and other microscopic air contaminants that can be trapped by this filter make the iRobot Roomba E5 safe for you, even if you may be asthmatic.

Dirt-Detect Sensors- iRobot Roomba E5 is further designed with dirt-detect sensors that sense the concentration of the dirt. This means that iRobot Roomba E5 could concentrate on the dirt until it's all scraped off before moving to other parts of the floor.

Powerful Battery - iRobot Roomba E5 is powered by a rechargeable battery that runs for 90 minutes before it can automatically dock for recharging. This battery combines with automatic docking to facilitate continuous vacuuming.

Pros and Cons

Pros

• It comes with the high suction power
  • Its dirt-detect feature assures you a clean floor
  • It comes with a powerful battery

Cons

• It is relatively costly

Price

The price of the iRobot Roomba E5 is, on average, $319.99.

iRobot Roomba i7+

iRobot Roomba i7+ is a self-driven vacuum cleaner from iRobot. We can review iRobot Roomba i7+ as follows;

iRobot Roomba i7+ Design

Automatic Dirt Disposal - iRobot Roomba i7+ is designed in a way that it releases its dust tank to offload the collected debris as it continues to vacuum your floor. This means that you can allow iRobot Roomba i7+ to clean your floor for over 60 days without you being involved.

High-Suction Power- iRobot Roomba i7+ is powerful enough to give you a cleaning power of 10X. This makes sure that all the debris, including the stubborn dirt, is lifted off the floor.

Imprint Mapping Design- This is an important design on your iRobot Roomba i7+. This design lets you design the room that iRobot Roomba i7+ will clean and the ones it will avoid. 

Pros and Cons

Pros

• It comes with a powerful suction power
  • Its automatic dirt disposal makes it versatile
  • It comes with smart mapping that allows you to set no-go zones
  • It makes use of a high-efficiency filter

Cons

• It is relatively expensive

Price

The average price of iRobot Roomba i7+ is $499.99.

iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuum Cleaners Comparison Table

iRobot Vacuum

iRobot Roomba 694

iRobot Roomba i3+

iRobot Roomba E5

iRobot Roomba i7+

Size (Inches)

13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54

13.34 x 13.26 x 3.63

13.4 x 13.4 x 3.65

13.34 x 13.34 x 3.63

Battery Life (Minutes)

Weight (Pounds)

Automatic Recharge

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

App Control

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Alternative Robot Vacuum Cleaner: Proscenic M8 Pro

The Proscenic M8 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner is an alternative vacuum cleaner that you can consider for your floor cleaning. 

We can review the Proscenic M8 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner from many dimensions, including;

Smart Control – The Proscenic M8 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner does not require that you physically hold it to control it but allows you to easily and smartly control it. It allows you to smartly control it using the voice control, the ProscenicHome App, and even using the remote. As the Proscenic M8 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, you can control it by giving voice commands. The App also allows you to connect to the Proscenic M8 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner using Wi-Fi technology, which allows you to schedule the cleaning period, adjust the suction power and even check the battery level.

Dual Functionality – the Proscenic M8 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner serves both as a vacuum cleaner and a mop. It has a 280ml dust tank that holds the collected debris when vacuuming and a 300ml water tank that supplies the required water for mopping your floor. Through the ProscenicHome app, you can control the water flow.

Recharge and Resume- if the battery of your Proscenic M8 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner will automatically dock for recharging before automatically resuming the vacuuming/mopping exercise. It doesn’t need your intervention.

As you use your Proscenic M8 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner, you will also enjoy its precision mapping and intelligent floor navigation, automatic dust bin emptying, and many more features.

Bottom Line

iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaners fall among the best that you can have as your floor cleaning helper. Robot vacuum cleaners offer you intelligent navigation maneuvering your floor without colliding with any obstacles. The Proscenic M8 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner as an alternative vacuum cleaner also offers you the convenience of vacuuming and mopping, smart control, powerful battery, and many more smart features. The Proscenic M8 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner is worth trying.

All replies(0)
Interactive Users