Proscenic A8 malfunctioning after email sent by Proscenic to extend warranty
Proscenic A8 malfunctioning after email sent by Proscenic to extend warranty
Sohail Ahmed2022/02/05 15:39
I had purchased three Proscenic A8 Air Purifiers less than a year ago from Amazon. They were working perfectly until yesterday after I received an email from Proscenic to provide information to extend the warranty on the air purifiers. I regularly change the filters every three months and always had a green light showing for the air quality. I programmed the App to have them run at “speed 1” for 13 hours (with green light turning on) and then “sleep mode” for 11 hours (because the sleep mode would automatically turn off the green light during the night). As of yesterday, all three air purifiers began running continuously at “speed1” (not respecting the programmed schedule), are showing either red or yellow lights, and I am not able to use the App to switch to “sleep mode” or “auto” without getting an error message “dps data type error (3005)”. Although I had already replaced the filters 1 month ago, I changed them again but this did not solve the problem. So I did a factory reset on all three devices and reprogrammed the schedules but this did not solve the problem. So now, the only solution I have is to turn off my schedules, choose “speed 1”, and turn off the lights. This means that the units are running continuously at “speed 1” for 24 hours, and I have no idea what the air quality is because I turned off the light (in order to avoid having the light on throughout the night). This is very annoying and I believe it has something to do with the Proscenic App or the firmware. I hope that Proscenic will reply to my message that I sent today and am curious if anyone is experiencing this problem recently.
All replies(2)
Last replySohail Ahmed
Interactive Users
Follow Following