M7 Pro no Google home anymore
M7 Pro no Google home anymore
2024/01/01 09:09

Hi, since the connection issues that was global, I reinstalled my M7 Pro. Google Home was not seing it anymore.

I tried to reconnect to Proscenic but any attempt will refuse my password.

This is all using the legacy side of the system. As the new app refuses the M7 Pro, détection never go through....

On Google home I did try to connect with the new side for testing (Proscenic Home dark blue logo) and I was able to login, system telling me I have no device associated. This is normal as no M7 Pro user has been able to migrate the device from legacy to the new app yet, even it it is listed as compatible :-(

My questions are:

- Is there a way to connect to Google Home using the legacy side or is it deprecated/closed?

- Will our beloved M7 Pro be accepted in the new app/system and then be compatible with Google Home again?

Support has been hit and miss. It replies in the new app but not in the legacy one (never been told it was legacy by Proscenic).

Support (on new app) has been very responsive but most of the time clueless. The downtime in November was one thing they replied correctly about but for anything else, they are not really of any help :-(

Not sure if they do it on purpose or if they are just not getting the tech info for our devices.... I still am not totally sure....

Thanks

Cédric 

All replies(1)
Last reply
Interactive Users
Follow Following